Following a visit to a professional therapist back in 2013, which left her skin irritated, Danielle knew she needed a natural, more convenient & cost effective exfoliation therapy that agreed with her sensitive skin.
Her 20 years of specialist, botanical knowledge & her expert team from Imperial College formed the solid foundation of OhMySkin.
‘With more people opting for acid peels and aggressive skin treatments, I knew that given a highly effective, natural alternative, it allows you to be kinder to yourself & the environment, yet still expect fabulous, professional results’
The Unique Benefits of OMS
OMS is a powerful, yet kinder exfoliant, it is also a well-conceived Home Therapy kit, allowing you to…
- Become more intimate with your skin
- Create a weekly exfoliation routine at home that will produce fabulous, professional results
- Refine and perfect your complexion with each treatment
- Enjoy over 20 treatments, saving more than £1,000 on 20 equivalent professional therapies
- Imagine the other luxurious beauticians treatments, that you cannot do yourself!
Don’t Rob Tomorrow’s Beauty for Today
OMS contains no harsh acids, abrasive or micro beads
- Harsh acids can indiscriminately burn the skin surface, removing new & old skin cells
- Abrasives, can scratch the skins surface, creating micro abrasions & uneven exfoliation
- Both can lead to thinning of the skin & premature ageing
- Micro beads cause serious harm to our environment and are known to be finding their way into the human food chain
‘Everyone can take the very best care of themselves, becoming more intimate with their skin, it’s a wonderful new experience!”
For the past 20 years Danielle Davies has worked in the field of landscape design and botany, delivering some award winning schemes for her community and clients It was during her work in the gardens at Hampton Court Palace in 2000 that sparked her passion for plants with unusual and potent properties.